Friday, March 18, 2011

The more things change the more they stay the same

As time passes many things change, people in your life come and go, technology changes, they way we communicate and so many other things change, but your ideals and way of living should never change. I hope I have remained humble and live a simple life where family is first and my love for taking photos. I dont do it for fame or fortune, i do it straight from my heart to capture the beauty of people and moments in time to share with others, thats all. I have been lucky to be able to travel and see parts of the world that I thought I would never get to. Thats me in 1992 taking images under the freeways and me now in Cartagena Colombia doing street photography in the barrios in San Felipe Boca grande. Different places and time: same approach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment